- 169 (Registered)
Adobe Illustrator CC (Creative Clouds) is the world’s most powerful drawing (vector-based) program for creating attractive illustrations, Logos, cartoons, maps, advertisements from scratch in a professional way to provide creative solutions. It is the industry standard application for print & digital media.
The Adobe Illustrator Basic Level course offers step by step instructions, classroom exercises and discussions for customizing the program to work in the way you want, creating a new document from scratch for print and digital, understanding navigation and measurement systems, creating layouts based on golden ratio, working with objects, applying fills, strokes and gradients, working with points and path, getting creative with type, working with colors and exporting documents. And in order to ensure you will achieve these targeted objectives, a final project should be submitted at the end of the course.
What you will learn
- Understanding the fundamental roles of illustrator.
- Gaining a great knowledge of using Adobe illustrator features.
- Creating a new document from scratch for print and web.
- Acquiring good skills in vector drawings and layout designing based on golden ratio.
- Understanding navigation and measurement systems.
- Customizing the program to work in the way you want.
- Understanding and working with object.
- Applying fill, stroke and gradients.
- Working with points and path.
- Getting creative with type.
- Working with colors, swatches and color theory.
- Increasing productivity and efficiency by recalling and identifying relevant keyboard shortcuts.
The first lesson will be shown soon - ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CC level 1
- 46 hours
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: Arabic
- Certificate of Completion
Get Course Brochure